Saturday, November 05, 2005

No news this week...but TA's have shipped!

FYI, I just read another blog from an OCD mom and perhaps I can make more an attempt to communicate some thoughts and updates...

Well, after a rollcoaster week, we still don't have our referral, next week...(I keep saying that!)

Here's what we did get (news wise):...more later

CHI China Families,

I spoke with the CHI Beijing office last night about the next batch of referrals
and travel approvals for the October 3, 2005 referral group. They promised to
check on them while we slept. Here is the email I received this morning.

"CCAA mailed 33 TAs to CHI today.
They won't mail referrals this week."

Although this may be disappointing news, at least it is news. I hope you will
enjoy your Friday and weekend.

Ann Tollefson
China Program Director

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home