Thursday, November 10, 2005

^^^^^^^It's a Girl! Brandenburg Referral^^^^^^^^^^

I am glad to announce after 13 months of waiting Mulan Marie
Brandenburg!! God is good!

Baby's name: Cai Xin Nan
New name: Mulan Marie Brandenburg
DOB: March 11,2005
Sex: Female
Location: Mao Ming Social Welfare Institute
Province: Guangdong
Weight: 6 kg
Height: 62.5 cm
cute pinchable cheeks and black hair!
LID: 3/23/05
Parents: Todd & Lorlyn
Brother: Kaelan Austin

We can't wait to see her! Mommy and Daddy are coming soon honey!

I almost drove off the highway when I got the call! Daddy. Mommy was
working at the hospital.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger VJ said...

I'm sorry I haven't checked your blog the last couple days. Wow! What a week! Congratulations on the "birth" of your daughter. I can hardly wait to see pictures of her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home